Riding Stables at Zauchtaler Hof in Salzburger Land
Our riding stables are quite extraordinary. This is a place where you can enjoy living with horses around the clock. Here, everyone - young or old - is always more than welcome, whether you would like to sample that unique bliss you only feel on horseback, or if you are already a pro.
Riding at Zauchtaler Hof - Ferienwohnung & Appartment - We offer
- Riding stable with Warmbloods, Haflingers, Norikers and ponies
- Treks in the beautiful countryside (English- or Western-style)
- Dressage and jumping lessons on Warmbloods, Haflingers and ponies
- Riding lessons on the longe line
- 20 x 40m riding arena with woodchip surface
- Jumping enclosure with jump course and cross-country obstacles
- in summer: Carriage rides for up to 40 people
- in winter: Horse-drawn sleigh rides - big groups also possible
- Winter rides along winter hiking paths
- Riding lessons for children and adults, beginners and experienced riders
- Free hand-led pony rides for the little ones
- Guests are welcome to help out on the farm and in the stables
- Possibility to be around the horses throughout the day
- Riding helmets and boots available to rent.
An opportunity to be around the horses all day long is an unforgettable holiday experience, especially for the youngsters. This is a place where kids can be kids. Also awaiting our small guests is a petting zoo with dogs, cats, rabbits and goats, while our farm serves up all kinds of adventures as well.